Thursday, April 22, 2010

Spaghetti Incident

I promise, people, I won't make a habit of food-on-the-face pictures!  But I can't pass up the first spaghetti incident.  She really liked it.  I could be wrong, but I think she's trying to tell us she is over baby food.  So I guess we'll be trying to switch gears over the next couple of weeks, moving away from purees.  
For breakfast she either has yogurt, or 1/2 a banana along with some waffles.  I've been sending purees for lunch at daycare, but I'm looking for some finger food healthy lunch ideas. 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Definitely looks like she's ready for food-- the real deal!! So cute. I miss her!

Erin said...

She looks so big with her sippy cup! got her bday invite, we are going to try to come BUT no guarantees!

Shannon said...

I like that straggler pea still on her tray haha!! She's getting so big!

OkieMoneyGuy said...

I'm pretty sure there was a spaghetti incident with Rob and I. I'm also pretty sure I have a photo of Rob with that same pose as pic #3.