Thursday, December 11, 2008

21 Weeks

Your baby now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long — the length of a carrot. You may soon feel like she's practicing martial arts as her initial fluttering movements turn into full-fledged kicks and nudges. You may also discover a pattern to her activity as you get to know her better. In other developments, your baby's eyebrows and lids are present now, and if you're having a girl, her vagina has begun to form as well.

I am off tomorrow so I decided to do the 21 week post a day early. Nothing new to report! Fit as a fiddle, knock on wood. I'm going to use tomorrow to do some Christmas shopping. I'll have to wear tennis shoes because my feet and back start to hurt pretty quickly now!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww, baby belly! Carrot, huh. Time flies. Oh, and what in the world is Rob doing in that pic on the right. I just noticed that. lol.

Monique said...

We were taking Christmas pictures and he was being...well, himself.
I know, huh. Just a few months ago it was just an apple seed. Sniff sniff.

Mrs. Cup said...

Mmmm...carrots! I love your belly!