Friday, December 16, 2011

Lately

What have we been up to?  Well, I can tell you what we've NOT been up to, and that's using our camera.  Seriously, I don't know what the deal is but we have hardly any pictures from this month.  So let's see, weekend before last we went OKC with Gigi and Pepaw for a change of scenery and a little shopping and eating.  We managed to take a few pictures.




















































As usual, we had a happy girl. 

This weekend was my family's annual Christmas party.  And (fail) no pictures were taken.  None.  Sigh.  Oh, well.  There was lots and lots of food and Avery had a great time playing with her cousins.  She wanted to hang out with "the kids" the entire time.  
On the way to the party





















What else have we been up to?  Well, we made a gingerbread house.  Which, by the way, is a lot harder than you might think.  Working with icing is not my forte, add to that a 2 year old bumping my elbow, and you end up with quite the monstrosity.  
I don't even want to talk about that snowman







































I'm pretty busy this week preparing for Christmas this weekend.  Between holiday parties at work, work gift exchanges, Christmas shopping (yes, I'm still Christmas shopping), getting out my Christmas cards that failed to arrive last week, baking, and a myriad of other things, this week will be busy.  Fun, but busy.  

No comments: