Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Weekend Fun

Busy, busy weekend.  I know it's cliche and I say it over and over, but really, where does the time go?

Friday we had a nice evening out.  My awesome in-laws invited us to tag along with them to dinner and the Journey concert.  It was fun.  The front row seats weren't bad!
























Saturday the kids, my mom, and I went to my cousin Lorrie's baby shower for baby Piper.  Ben was a wild man and had a blast scooting around the wide open floor of the church.  His crazy crawl garners a lot of attention and he seemed to enjoy it.  Avery particularly enjoyed the candy buffet.























The rest of the weekend was mostly spent hanging out around the pool and spending time with Uncle Tom and Aunt Laurie who were in town visiting from Texas.  It was nice to see them, and have the kids spend a little time with them, as we typically only see them about once a year.
























Ben kept us all on our toes, per usual.  Avery may have grown gills, or at least a mermaid tail.

We popped in to say hi to Will.  He didn't even acknowledge our presence.
























One funny thing-I thought I heard crying while walking through our bedroom on Saturday.  I looked out the window to see Avery apparently stuck in Ben's swing, crying.  So I did what any good mom would do.  I called for Rob to come look, and we knocked on the window and waved at her.  She wasn't amused.


No comments: