Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Ben's Birthday

I forgot to post about Ben's actual birthday!  It was a Monday and we had to work but I had the bright idea to take him to breakfast before work.  So we all rushed off to get bagels in the morning.  Bad idea.  He didn't want to go, he was tired, it was kind of a scene.
Oh, well.  Ben and Avery went off to Mimi's for the day.  We had a regular evening at home.  Ben and Rob did yard work.






































I made (made...haha) Ben's favorite dinner.  Ok...I made something we had on hand that I thought Ben would like.  I asked him a few times what he wanted for his birthday dinner and he would only say "blue cake," so...












































































Love these two goofballs.




















No comments: