Friday, September 25, 2015

Wrapping up Summer

Is it really fall already?  Dang!  Summer is my favorite season so I'm always a little bummed to see it go!  I just love the long, hot days.  Daylight until 9.  Kids running barefoot around the front yard.  Popsicles, swimming...AHHHHH, it's just a wonderful time of year.  We'll still have a few more weeks of warm weather around here, so all that isn't coming to a close just yet, regardless of what the calendar says.  But I digress.  The last couple of weeks...

There was a neighborhood block party with a sno cone machine, a fire engine, corn hole, and run of the streets.






















Avery had her friend sleep over.  They insisted on sleeping on the floor in the living room.

 And Ben and I got to do the cleanup the next morning!





































We've been enjoying the warm summer evenings!




























































Summer wrapped up nicely!

No comments: