Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Damn You Hershey...

and your Pumpkin Spice Kisses found in the seasonal candy aisle at Target.
I like to keep candy on hand for the people at work but it's tricky because I try not to keep things at my desk that I like too much. So I bought these today at lunch and had to test one, for quality assurance purposes, upon returning to work. They're good. And I am not even that crazy about pumpkin flavored things (so I thought they'd be safe with me). Not so much. Next time I'll have to get the Candy Corn Kisses. Those I'm sure I wouldn't like.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Is that nougat in the middle?!?! I don't know about all that!

Unknown said...

I've given up trying to be the "office candy provider" especially when I was pregnant. I ended up eating almost the whole dish. The self-loathing and guilt that follow are not worth it. Good luck to you though. :)

Shannon said...

OMG...I so need those...you know my mad love for anything pumpkin!!!