Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Yesterday I went back to the doctor for the ultrasound I wasn't able to get the first time. My appointment was at 2:45 and I was working the rest of the afternoon from home. The doctor was running late (this is why I like morning appointments) but it turned out to be a good thing, because Rob was trying to make it after a funeral. I finally get called back and she asked if Rob was coming and I explained he was trying to make it but was still 10 minutes away. She wanted him to be there and said we could wait for him. The ultrasound machine representative was there guiding her on how to use the fancy new machine which was great. We were able to see and hear the heartbeat and see the baby. It was awesome! 160 beats per minute which she said was normal and, as Rob said, normal is good, right?

It was really nice to see and hear and I'm glad we decided not to wait.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I'm glad all went well! I can't wait to find out if I'm gonna be an Aunt or an Uncle...haha!