Monday, November 10, 2008

It's a...





Probably. Most likely. Not 100%, but from what the doctor could tell.


Yay!! Rob is so very excited, as am I. I didn't care either way, as I'd love to have both a boy and a girl. I will go back in about two weeks for a growth ("big") ultrasound at the hospital so hopefully we'll get confirmation then, but she seemed pretty sure (although she said she won't reimburse for paint, bedding, or other costs:). She said everything looked good. I have some u/s pictures so tomorrow at work I'll see if I can find a way to scan them in and post them.


7 comments:

Unknown said...

I've been waiting all day to know. YAH! Congratulations!

Mrs. Cup said...

Me too! YAY! Congrats! Somewhere Bob & Terri Thomas are having themselves a great chuckle! Oh the things you have in store for you with a little boy Thomas!

Unknown said...

Muuuaaahhhhhh!!!!! Oh the fun we are going to have!

Shannon said...

Yay I'm so excited to meet lil boy Thomas!!!

lehadams said...

Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! Our boys will be the bestest of friends. :)

Erin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin said...

Okay so I spelled a word wrong...whats new. I was saying my trick worked! Maybe for BABY BROWN 3 I can play that trick on myself and have a girl...then John can finally be done!! HA!