Monday, March 2, 2009

Pics

So I was going to have some professional maternity pictures done. I had contacted a few photographers, but in the end we decided we'd just take some ourselves. Since we just got a new camera why not save the money, right? So that's what we did on Saturday. I ran some through Photoshop which I know NOTHING about, but was able to figure out the most basic things like cropping and changing effects. I know Photoshop does way cooler stuff than this but, well, I just don't know how to do it. Anyway, here's some of the pics!









5 comments:

Mrs. Cup said...

Awww...i love these! I love the one where you guys are holding hands!!

Unknown said...

Wow. Those are really good.

Unknown said...

My fave is the hands on belly pic blk & wht

word verification: didiscru

WHAT?

Shannon said...

Very cute...maybe you have a new profession as a photographer!!!

Erin said...

I really like them all but the one with the pink and brown ribbon and the sonogram pic are timeless. I never knew you two were such professionals! I mean I knew Rob could video tape (ie the roadkill), not too shabby. I am sure Avery will love them!!!!