Friday, June 12, 2009

4 Burp Cloths...

nursing tank




pair of shorts




swaddle wrap




bouncy seat




couch




Boppy cover

And a partridge in a pear tree


What do these things have in common? They were all being laundered around 11 last night due to being majorly spit up on by Avery. I don't know what the deal was but she was spitting up in large quantities. Maybe she ate too much? She seems fine today.




Took her to a baby shower at work and then to lunch with Uncle Stephen today. No big plans for the weekend. Hope everyone has a great one. A couple pictures from this week.
5 Weeks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's so cute...reminds me of my daughter at that age!

Unknown said...

Oh, sometimes they just do that. Hopefully, it was an isolated occurence. My kids spit up all the time. I'm just now getting the smell out of the carpet.