Monday, June 29, 2009

Pool Time

Hello! We had a great weekend. Lunch Saturday with Shannon, Gina, and Stephen at The Brook. Afterward we headed over to Rocky and Mindy's for some pool time. Avery stayed inside until there was some shade, then I sat on the side and dipped her legs in. She was pretty ambivalent about the whole thing. There are some cute pictures of her in her bathing suit that will not be published on the www due to the presence of my thunder thighs. Apparently the photographer (cough cough Rob) did not realize that my thunder thighs would completely thwart the picture. UGH. Off to start my lettuce diet...


2 comments:

Erin said...

TOO CUTE!! Ahhh...how I envy the girly clothes, bows, and flowers. Maybe one day I will have a granddaughter LOL! Miss you guys:(

Shannon said...

Awww that suit is adorable!!! And you do not have thunder thighs crazy!!! Next time I see Avery can I request her be awake so I can play with her thanks : )