Monday, June 8, 2009

Doctor and New Friends

Took Avery to the doctor today for her one month checkup. Everything is good.

Weight: 9 lbs 6.5 oz
Length: 22 inches

So I had an idea that Rob and I should make a wager. We would each guess her weight before the appointment and whoever was closer would owe the other lunch. My guess-8 lbs 12 oz. His-9 lbs 6 oz. Clearly he won. A half-ounce off. A little suspicious, no? I think he found a way to cheat but I can't prove it...yet.

Saturday I took Avery to meet her great aunts and some other family. After eating we hung out by my aunt Marilyn's pool. Avery was hardly set down all day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm telling you... that baby is adorable. Tim has a knack for guessing the kids' weight. What's up with that? Is it a male thing? Or are they secretly weighing them? hmmmm.