Friday, September 11, 2009

4 Month Checkup

13 lbs 9.5 oz
25 inches

Doctor said she looks great. She gave to go-ahead to start cereal if we want. A few shots were given. Of course she cried but got over it quite quickly, much better than her dad would have done.

p.s. Apparently he went BALLISTIC in a doctor's office when he was about 7 or 8 when they tried to give him a shot. And just last year he passed out while having his blood drawn (A SMALL VIAL). So clearly it is I who will have to set the "brave" example for Avery when she gets older.

Anyway, all is well with Avery!

2 comments:

Mrs. Cup said...

Growing like a weed.

I cannot judge. I passed out and fell off the chair in the dr.'s office when I got a tetanus shot.

Erin said...

That is funny about Rob...John is the same way!! It cracks me up since he is the cop in the family you would obviously think otherwise!