Friday, September 4, 2009

Boomer

First football game tomorrow. Is summer really over? Technically not for two more weeks but this weather is indicating otherwise. I love summer and I'm not really happy about how this summer is fizzling out weather-wise, but I must admit I'm pretty excited about the fall.

Last night I got out all of Avery's fall clothes up to and including 6 months to wash. Can I just say it is ri-diculous how much clothing she has? And thanks to Gigi and Great-Grandma Alice's shopping trip earlier this week, she has even more! I'm not sure if I can put the summer stuff away just yet, so nothing is as organized as I would like.

She is starting to laugh more often now. Last night Rob was eating a popsicle and she thought that was HILARIOUS. It is really one of the cutest things I've ever seen to see/hear her laugh.
Our little Sooner baby this morning


Hope everyone has a great Labor Day weekend. Boomer Sooner!

1 comment:

Erin said...

love the cheerleader outfit! her smiles get better with ever pic you take!! precious