Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Genius at Work


The first in what I'm sure will be a long line of  "my baby is a genius" posts.  But really, she is.

Avery received this toy for Christmas:

You might have had one as a kid too.  As soon as she opened it we popped all the "friends" up.   She immediately reached over and shut them all.  Genius at work, people!  Not to mention this toy is for NINE months and up.  Nevermind that she hasn't really figured out how to open them yet.  All in due time.


We are seeing that she likes to close things.  She also received a baby laptop for Christmas.  Whenever you try to show her all the buttons and lights she reaches over and closes it as if to say "no more work!"  A rare moment of "working":



I have a video exhibiting the above mentioned skills (it also contains a few waves) but I can't get the video to upload.  If I figure it out I will add it later!


1 comment:

lehadams said...

She's singing some N'Sync...Bye, Bye, Bye!