Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Last Weekend



Last weekend the annual Davis Christmas party was held at my aunt's house.  I wasn't able to go because I was seeing these two get married:


 These were the two crazy groomsmen:


My mom took Avery to the party and my cousin Summer took some great pictures of her:
















I also got to meet this brand new little girl.  She belongs to the guy up there.  Not Rob, the other one.   
 

 





Congrats to Dale and Jennifer on baby Harper and best wishes to Heath and Jamie.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shannon said...

Summer you did an amazing job...those pics are adorable!!!

lehadams said...

Baby Harper is precious! Give them my best!