Monday, December 14, 2009

I Said I Wouldn't Do It


Wait in line to have my baby's picture taken with Santa.  What's the point?  They always cry.   Always.


But yet I found myself in line at Utica Square on Sunday.  We waited our turn to get up to the little workshop that housed both Santa and Mrs. Clause (the photographer).  For $5 they will take a picture and give you a copy or you can use your own camera.  We decided to use our own, and the following three pictures are the only ones we got and you can see exactly how it all went down in the time span of about 45 seconds:









3 comments:

Erin said...

You are becoming THAT mom! At least she didn't puke on him like my sister did!

Shannon said...

I hope they pay those Santa's good!!! I would start feeling bad if I made babies cry and puke. But how cute is her hat...geez!

Mrs. Cup said...

It's all about the experience...not the end result!!