Friday, March 5, 2010

Photoshop

So I have been messing around in PS using Pioneer Woman's Actions to enhance some pictures.  PW is amazing, by the way.  If you don't follow her blog you should.  She cooks, takes pictures, gardens, homeschools (yeah, I was leery at first too), entertains, has four kids, and did I mention cooks amazing dishes!?  And she's a good ol' Oklahoma girl.  But I digress. 

The Actions.  They're the only way I can use PS right now.  I've played around with a few pictures.

The first is the SOOC (straight out of camera) shot.


 
  


  
  


  
 
If anyone has any PS tips I'd love to hear them!

3 comments:

Erin said...

I saw here website...WOW sooo much info in one blog! Are you thinking about homeschooling? Your photos are looking good! You might think about taking a class at the tech center near you...Avery is precious!

Monique said...

Ha ha-no homeschooling for me. Honestly, I always had the impression most of them were long-skirt-wearing weirdos (blanket statement, I know). But she lives WAY out in the country and it works for her family. Yeah, I have thought of taking a class!

Shannon said...

Oh lord please don't homeschool...I love me some PW but still not sold on homeschooling, although her punks do seem fairly normal! Good photos...maybe I'll let you shoot my wedding someday...bahahaha!