Monday, March 29, 2010

Weekend

This weekend some friends came up from OKC.  Remember this little girl?  She and Avery finally met.  Harper is going on four months old and is only four pounds lighter than our little peanut.   She is such a smiley and happy baby.


Sunday Rob began removing the tile from our entry in preparation for putting down wood (laminate) floors.  Avery wanted to help.

Avery and I cruised around Target Sunday playing peek-a-boo: she would put her Easter basket over her head and then pull it off.  She'll also play by putting a blanket or book over her face. 

Much to my dismay she has become aware of headbands and hats and wants to take them off.  I suppose I had a good run though!  I have watched her take one off and try to put it back on though, so that's a good sign.  She also tried and succeeded several times in putting the bunny ears her Gigi got her back on her head.  As soon as I hand them to her, she knows where they go and tries to put them on.  Smart cookie!

1 comment:

Erin said...

It's amazing how creative parents can get to keep their kids away from something! Dale and Jen's baby girl is a cutie!