Friday, July 13, 2012

2 Weeks

Today was supposed to be my c-section, and Ben is two weeks old today.  We have spent a lot of time around the house this week.  It has been nice spending time together and I know I'll be sad on Monday when Rob goes back to work and Avery goes to daycare.  I foresee many trips to Target in mine and Ben's future over the next few weeks.

So what did we do this week?

Avery and I went to the library

We went to the doctor-a few times.

We relaxed on the front porch

Avery made a teapot

We caught Ben smiling

Avery has been very into her dress-up clothes

Ben slept

We walked

Avery rolled in the grass


We went to the mall

Avery played in the rain

Drying off




















































































Benjamin has been sleeping pretty good-until last night anyway.  He was up way more than normal and Avery somehow fell out of bed and hit her lip on something.  She was in our room crying a handful of times.  Between the two of them I don't think we slept more than four hours.  Fingers crossed that tonight will be better.

Happy Friday!

No comments: