Monday, December 29, 2014

Christmas Card

I hoped to have some family pictures taken this fall but time just got away from us.  Which led to me frantically searching for matching Christmas pajamas and desperately trying to get the kids to pose (JUST STAY STILL FOR ONE SECOND) in front of the tree.
Nice, but can I get a little bit more enthusiasm from the guy in green?

WHERE DID THE BINOCULARS COME FROM?!

Maybe trying just a liiiiiitle too hard.

Perhaps it's blurry due to me shaking with laughter?

Smooth...

Fine, just look at the tree.

I like where this is going....

Yes, work it!

Well, that's just adorable.

These two...























































































































































































































































































































 
 Not my best but at least it's accurate...





No comments: