Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Pumpkin Patch

I just love how Ben tries SO hard to smile for pictures.  It's usually accompanied by "CHEESE" while he looks up, down, and everywhere but the camera.  I love this kid.

























They had so much fun racing around the pumpkin patch.  We went to a different one than we usually go to and eh-it wasn't all that much better than our local one.  Granted they had camels.  And goats.  But the kids didn't really seem to care about that.

We came home with a couple pumpkins which Rob carved that evening.  He always grumbles about the intricate designs Avery or I pick out, but he always does an amazing job.  I stick to the pumpkin seed roasting, myself.

Me:  I'll put a Halloween movie or show on in the background while we clean and carve the pumpkins.
Kids: stare at tv, disregard what is happening in front of them.




















Avery chose Cinderella and Ben chose a more traditional scary face.

 

No comments: