Thursday, January 29, 2009

Back in the office today. Main roads are fine! Rob is coming home today AND our dresser is available for pick-up. Score! The last two days at home alone made me realize a few things:

1. If I had no husband I would have a very neat house.

2. If I had no husband I would be very sad.

3. Dogs must have some code of conduct by which they must abide stating "though shalt follow thy master from room to room." Yesterday I caught him giving me the side-eye more than a few times and I'm prety sure he was thinking "will you please leave? I would like to continue my days of immobility."

Last ice picture. From yesterday morning. I call this one "Dingo at Sunrise."

3 comments:

Mrs. Cup said...

Dingo at sunrise...BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Unknown said...

LMAO. That's funny. And I so agree with the husband thing. I can tell exactly where my husband has been in the house by the open cabinets, piles of trash, and coats hung on the back of chairs.

Shannon said...

Lil Dingo....so cute!!!