Thursday, January 22, 2009

Possibilities

A couple possibilites:

Babymel Amanda

From the makers of Storksak, made famous by Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt, comes a new line of chic diaper bags. Babymel Ltd was established in London in 2006 with the aim of providing funky and functional products for parents.

Granted this bag from Baby Mel doesn't meet all the qualifications (but what does besides the Kate Spade baby bag....sniff...moving on). It kind of looks like a diaper bag (the bottle sticking out of the pocket really gives it away) but I like the shape and size and the price is not bad at around $88.


Patent Canvas Diaper Bag-Pottery Barn

We’ve combined beautiful patent leather and canvas with contemporary handbag shapes to create superstylish and useful diaper bags that are up-to-the-minute fashionable. This diaper bag looks like a handbag and has lots of room inside to contain the things you need for being out with your baby.
I would get this in black. It is plain. It would work. $40. Yawn.

5 comments:

Mrs. Cup said...

I'm no help...i'm eternally in love with the Kate Spade diaper bag (i think i might start saving now..ha) my second pic would be the Dwell Studio one from Target and then third would be a Baby Mel!!

Monique said...

Ah, but unfortunately the Dwell Studio is not from Target. If it was, it would probably only cost $50.

Unknown said...

I think all in all, the Babymel is cute. Not Kate Spade cute, but we're moving on.

Mrs. Cup said...

Truly..I did wonder why Target was gettin' all fancy pants. But I just assumed it went along with the bedding. That's what happens when one assumes things. =)

Shannon said...

The Babymel one is cute! I approve. Although my alltime fav is Steph's Coach one...probably over the $100 limit thought...nuts!