Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Scenes from the Ice

Stayed in to work from home today. I am not cut out for this. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad I didn't have to get out and about on the ice, but holy hell is this boring! Yes, I worked, but work was-not surprisingly-slow. I'm sure there were few people in the office today. So what does one do when iced in, with their husband out of town, in between working, you ask?
Let's see:
Laundry
Organize spice rack
Clean out bathroom linen closet
Throw away old magazines
Organize kitchen pantry
Talk to dog
Fill salt shakers
Empty lint trap
Organize bath and body products
Throw out 3 month old ice cream, year old veggie burger, and broken jar of chicken stock in freezer

Who knows what tomorrow will bring! I'll be working from home again as my car is stuck in "tire spin" mode. Apparently I have the only 2 wheel drive Jeep Cherokee ever made.

Stay warm!

A few pics:




3 comments:

Unknown said...

When you're done with your spice rack, I have two spice racks that are calling your name.

While you're in a quiet winter wonderland, I'm in absolute chaos. Couldn't there be a happy medium? Stay warm.

lehadams said...

brrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!! it was 81 today in Houston. tonight it will be 29. ice sucks. national disasters are everywhere. you can't escape them. california has volcanoes, oklahoma has ice storms, and texas has hurricanes. anyone know of a place that is national disaster free?

Mrs. Cup said...

Aww shoooooooooooot. I'm glad you made it home safely!!

And when you are done with Summer's spice racks I have an office (read - junk room) that could use your magic touch!