Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Ever seen a 7-month-pregnant lady

jump a fence? No?

Well you should have been at my house last night!

Long story short, I locked myself and Arthur in the garage and out of the house. Rob was working out of town and wasn't going to be home for another 1.5 hours. So I had to go around to the back of our house, climb the fence, and go in the back door. And for those of you who haven't been to our house, going around back means walking around and out of the neighborhood in the front, going through a gate and walking around a pond to get to our back fence. The front fences are privacy, and I sure as hell can't scale that. So that's what I did, sciatic nerve screaming with every step, in my work clothes and shoes (which are now too small for my apparently swollen feet). Fun times really!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

WHAT? I bet Rob was just ecstatic to hear of your escapades while he was gone. Girl, you need to be careful. Was Arthur freaking out when you slung yourself on the fence?

Monique said...

Seriously! I told Rob he is not allowed to leave town anymore. Ha. Arthur was in the garage where I left him.

Shannon said...

Dude that sucks...you must have some mad climing skills b/c I could not do that!