Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Shower

Lynn and Stephen threw me an awesome shower last weekend! It was so nice to get together with everyone. Lots of friends came from 2-5 hours away. I am very lucky to have such great friends and family!
The cake
We decided for sure on the name last week, and they were able to have it put on the cake.
The chair
Stephen made this cute chair and pillow with colors coordinating with her room.

The food
Everything was delicious!

The ladies
The wonderful hosts!

The great-grandmothers-to-be!
The GRANDMOTHERS-to-be
HeHe...I don't know why but I think this is funny.

We received so many gifts for Avery-everything from necessities to cute extras! And my diaper bag problem is solved. I received a very cute Kate Spade bag from Stephen and Lynn that Stephen found a good deal on at a KS outlet in Washington, DC. Woo hoo!
Rob and I appreciate Stephen and Lynn putting it together and everyone who came!

2 comments:

Mrs. Cup said...

Truly, it was a great party!!!

Jennifer said...

Hi Monique,
I saw your comment on my blog and came right over to your blog. Congrats on expecting a baby girl! Girls are so fun and as I am sure you found at your shower so are all the girlie skirts,bows,and shoes. You look great--your baby bump is precious.