Monday, August 3, 2009

I'm Back

at the office that is.

*Sob*

*Hiccup*

*Sob Sob*

No, I'm ok, really. I've dusted off my desk and keyboard. Hard to believe last time I was sitting here I was 41.5 weeks pregnant and crunching Rolaids like it was my job (just found half a roll in my desk drawer).

Thankfully Rob will be dropping Avery off at daycare in the morning. It probably would have been bad today in particular. As a matter of fact, someone left there in tears in this morning...and it wasn't Avery.

We think we're going to like this place a lot and as of now we're very confident leaving her there. We went by Friday and they all said how smiley and happy she was. I will definitely miss seeing her all day. Work will be like a vacation though! And my sweet husband brought flowers to my work this morning.


We celebrated Stephen's 30th birthday yesterday. Trying to forget that I'm just a few months behind him.
Happy Birthday Uncle Stephen!

2 comments:

Erin said...

I'm glad someone knows my "pain"...kids you can't leave with them and you can't live without them! Even though the boys put me through crazy times...I look back at them often and laugh. Don't worry the time away from her will fly by for all after a while!

lehadams said...

I am back at work today too getting my classroom ready for another fun filled year with the kids chosen to be apart of the Adams Family. I feel your pain. Davis wasn't too happy this morning when I left. I hope he puts on a happy face. I'm thinking of you! Much love! Lauren