Monday, August 17, 2009

Stop the insanity

that is Baby Gap.

I apologize in advance if you came here for cute baby pictures, parenting advice (ha!), or updates on Avery. This post will be filled solely with material possessions. Go ahead and leave now if you couldn't care less.


So now that everyone's gone.


For a month or so I have been adding to Avery's fall wardrobe because she "needed" clothes. The madness really must stop. So why do I go into Baby Gap "just to look" when I'm really supposed to be shopping for myself? I did find a few cute work pieces for myself at NY&Co. I really do need some things for fall seeing as how last fall I was pregnant and the fall before that I was...well, thinner.

Avery has also scored some cute new bows and headbands from this Etsy shop courtesy of Grandma Thomas. I also have some bows on order from a girl I went to high school with. Cute stuff!

Saturday's finds:




with matching pants


I need to stay away from BG for a while. And Old Navy. And TJ Maxx. And Target (ha, never!).

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Cute stuff! Did you order bows from Brooke? She has super cute stuff!! Avery needs a fall OU outfit...hmmm : )

lehadams said...

Welcome to the madness....I am in the same boat.

Erin said...

I did the same thing with Caiden. I feel so bad for Ethan because his closet is not even half as full as Caiden's was.