Thursday, February 25, 2010

Be Gone, RSV!

The Thomas house has seen better weeks.  Mr. Thomas has some sort of whooping cough and various other cold symptoms.  Mrs. Thomas has major sinus/allergy issues and Baby Thomas has RSV.  It is hard listening to her cough and cough.  And cry because she can't sleep.  And whine because she doesn't feel well and has a fever.  Unfortunately there's no medication for RSV.  We have an arsenal of things to combat it, though.
 
and




  
Cool mist humidifier-we always use this but we're cranking it up.
For fever 
 
Doctor said it might help


For good measure...what?! They're homeopathic!

2 comments:

Mrs. Cup said...

I can't come over on Sat. night. I will be dead. Heart explosion.

Unknown said...

Poor Baby Girl. I'm sorry you guys are sick. Hopefully, you can make a recovery this weekend.

Honey, I pass those teething tablets around this house like they're Skittles. There are days that if I could get Tim to be still, I'd hold about 4 under his tongue. :)