Monday, February 22, 2010

Changes

Something has happened over the last two weeks and our baby is becoming less...baby-like.  Yeah, yeah, she's still a baby! But everything about her seems to be changing.  Her looks, her sounds, her mobility-everything!

For one, she has a new tooth!
No babies were harmed in the taking of this picture.  One was, however, majorly annoyed.

Two, she is moving around everywhere.  She has been crawling for a while, yes, but she has gained speed and agility.  She can pull up on any and everything.  She crawls and tries to stand in the bathtub, and for the first time last week she was standing in her crib when we went in to get her in the morning.
Give me a push, please!

And three...well, I don't really have a three per se, but look at these pictures Rob took last week.
She looks like a toddler.  I'm not sure how I feel about that.

3 comments:

Erin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin said...

The nice thing as she gets older they get more lovey...if that is a word?! Caiden and Ethan both became more lovey (hugs...kisses) and the words I LOVE YOU come out of their mouths more often...so it isn't all that bad!

Rob did a good job on the pics and posing! I love her face in the last one!

Mrs. Cup said...

I can't wait until she starts talking! I want to hear all of the interesting things she will surely have to say!