Friday, February 5, 2010

New Camera

We traded in this POS (not really, we still have it):

for this baby:

It was on the doorstep this evening.  I must say I'm impressed with the eleventy billion pictures we took between the hours of 5:30 and 7 (when Avery went to bed). 
 " Hey, what's that?"
 
"More pictures of me?"
  
Pulls herself up no problem
  
Funny thing: she loves to look at her reflection in the drain plate.  She will coo and laugh at herself.
  
Old Sugar Chin himself
"Seriously...enough pictures.  Please put my jammies on and put me in bed."

When we figure out how to use it, it'll be even better.  Can you imagine us taking more pictures?!?  The thing I am most amazed and impressed by is that when you push the shutter it actually takes the picture...like right then.  We have missed out on countless moments of cuteness with that stupid Sony (can you tell I'm bitter?).  But we're going to keep it around for video and other misc purposes.  Looking forward to getting to know this Canon. 

3 comments:

lehadams said...

I too feel the pain of the Sony. That is a beautiful camera Canon has sent you. Perhaps I will take some advice from my new friend Dave and start SAVING for it. Maybe the next time you see me I will be a world famous photographer with said camera. We will just have to wait and see.

Erin said...

I like it! I think I need a better camera sometimes but we just got this one when Ethan was born and it isn't too bad! I really think your new camera takes better quality pics too! ENJOY!

Mrs. Cup said...

Love it! Can't wait to see it in action. And by that I mean in person, as in I want to come over and play with it!