Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Kids Meal

Avery's 1st kids meal.

Awwwwwwwwww.  Isn't it cute?  She ate everything including an additional nugget already on her tray at the time the picture was taken.


We don't eat fast food that often but being sick totally threw off our routine. We have NO food in the house, Rob was working last night, and-who am I kidding-I don't need much of an excuse to go to CFA.

Not sure what's for dinner tonight, though...


Also, it was confirmed that the virus started with Avery and her cronies.  All the daycare parents and teachers had it as well.

Also, is there an award for most pointless/boring blog post?  If so, I believe I'll be claiming that prize, thankyouverymuch.

2 comments:

Erin said...

The simplest things make you want to record it! Parents are WEIRD for sure! I love the pic of the week she takes such great pictures! I am lucky enough just to get the boys in the frame these days!!

Unknown said...

This post made me hungry. I heart CFA. We don't eat fast food very much either. The boys consider it a HUGE treat. I love how most places have put in healthier options with their kids meals. Milk, fruit, etc...