Thursday, January 5, 2012

Post Christmas Vacation

Staycation, really.

I took the week after Christmas off to use the rest of my vacation time.  We had such a great week.  The weather was unseasonably warm and we had a nice balance between relaxation and activity.  Rob was home the Monday following Christmas and the Monday following New Year's, otherwise he worked.  He doesn't have to use his vacation by the end of the year like I do, so he's saving it for events this coming year.

I'll let the iPhone pictures tell the story.

Monday dinner at BWW

Cow puzzle sent by Aunt Lauri and Uncle Tom

Playing at the mall

First trip to the movies

After the movie

Playground

A rare nap together on the couch

Heading to meeting Gigi for lunch

Monkeying around

Mickey is funny

Carousel before lunch with Mimi

Wresting a bagel

Last day of vacation, breakfast at Panera

Another movie








































This week has been hard to get through without my afternoon nap.  Avery was ready to get back to school.  Rob said she danced into her room Tuesday morning.  I can't say that I danced into my office, but I'm getting used to reality again.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Love her pigtails! Seems like you all had a great staycation!