Wednesday, November 14, 2012

33rd Birthday

Yeah, I'll go ahead and throw the number out there. Who cares? 40 is the new 30 anyway, right?

I had a nice birthday!

Last Saturday we went out to dinner with Lynn and Drew and had a delicious meal at Brady Tavern while Gigi and Pepaw watched the kids.

Yesterday Rob brought me flowers and breakfast to work.




























Then I went to lunch with coworkers. They made me this awesome card:






























We made dinner at home last night, had leftover cake from work, and I got the one child who can't run from me to take a picture with me.
Glad only one of us has drool on our chin





























Heading to lunch with Mimi today-see a pattern here? No hope of getting into my old pants anytime soon!

Overall, a nice birthday!

No comments: