Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Labor Day 2013

We had a pretty awesome Labor Day weekend.  Mimi had requested to keep the kiddos so Rob and I had a nice, relaxing day on Saturday.  We went shopping, to lunch, and then to Gigi & Pepaw's to hang out in the pool and watch the first OU game.  Lynn and baby Will came over for Will's 1st OU game ever!

I think the kids had a great time too, as evidenced by the pictures Mimi sent me.  Ben came home with three new words: outside, Mimi, & Papa.






















Sunday morning we collected Ben and Avery stayed for a while longer to go to a movie.  That afternoon we headed to Gigi & Pepaw's for a shrimp boil and more pool time.
The life


"You are a tree, and I am a koala bear."

Football!











































Avery was a big helper with the shrimp boil.
























She and Pepaw did a great job.

Ben approved.









































On Monday Gigi & Pepaw watched the kids for a few hours while Rob and I went to the lake with some friends.   I think a good weekend was had by all.  I just wish they were all three days long!

No comments: