Thursday, May 21, 2015

Mother's Day 2015

Rob made a wonderful Mother's Day brunch for us!

























Carrot cake, twice baked potatoes with eggs, homemade blueberry muffins, mimosa bar, and more! Everything was delicious!

Later we went to the little carnival here in town and let the kids ride a few rides.  Ben was hilarious on the little cars.  He was taking it so seriously and really laying on the horn.













































































Then we threw some things in a cooler and went downtown to Guthrie Green.  Due to threatening clouds we had the place to ourselves.  The kids ran around like wild children and Rob and I were able to sit and relax.





































One of the best things about Mother's Day is that Rob has to go along with my every whim instead of groaning and going "really?"

I had such a great day I didn't want it to end.  Can't wait to use my massage and facial gift card!

No comments: