Monday, May 23, 2011

Family Reunion

Last weekend we had a family reunion with mom's side of the family.  Mom comes from a very big family.  One of my cousins put together this family tree.

My grandparents:
Although I'm pretty sure it's Gladys






























They had 13 children (my mom is the youngest), 41 grandchildren, 79 great-grandchildren, and 29 great-great-grandchildren.

It was a nice to see everyone and for Avery to see a lot of people she hadn't met before.  Oh, and to eat lots and lots of good food!

It is crazy how time flies.

Then
Myself with big cousins Greg & Summer





















Again with Summer & Greg





















Now
Summer & Greg














Then
Myself with little cousins Andrew (L) & Paul (R)
















Now
Paul & Avery





















Then
Mom & I














Now
Mom & Avery





















Then
Some of my aunts, Grandma, myself, & little cousin Chris














Now
Some aunts & uncles

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Our family is ridiculously huge.

Erin said...

I didn't realize that you came from such a huge family! And you and Avery look identical in your photos from the past. She is getting so big...love her smile!