Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Tuesday Date

Rob went to a concert last night and instead of doing the responsible thing and eating something at the house, I decided to treat Avery (and-who am I kidding?-myself) to Chick Fil A.

Boooo!
It was all good until it was time to leave the "payground." Cue flailing and crying.


When we got home we walked over to the neighborhood playground.  Side note-I think my child is the only kid I know who doesn't like to swing.  Doesn't want anything to do with it.  Side note 2-at one point I was the only adult there out of about ten kids. One group of kids (about 10-12 years old) had a toddler with them.  Is this normal?  I digress.
The two of us had a fun girls night!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Sounds like a good time! I know what you mean about the playground departure...it is a nightmare most times!