Wednesday, June 8, 2011

2 Years & 1 Month

Today.

Avery is doing new and funny things right now and I need to get them on (e)paper before I forget.

-Every statement or question ends with "OK?"

-She sings "Ring Around the Rosy." This is big.  She has never sang before.  It must be genetic.

-She loves to point out colors and count to ten (sometimes a number or two is skipped).

-Tells us daily: "I not a baby, I a BIG girl!"

-All about Daddy.  When asked if she loves me she says, "No, I wuv Dada."  He's also the only one that freely gets to have a turn ("Dada's turn!") at brushing her teeth or helping her with anything.

-She is testing her independence.  Lots of "NO" and "Avery do it" and the new, expanded version: "Avery do it BY HERSELF."

-She moved up to the 2 year old room at daycare.

She is so funny and has us laughing every day.

No comments: