Thursday, May 14, 2009

Avery Goes to the Doctor-Take 2

We took Avery to the doctor yesterday. She is doing wonderful according to the pediatrician. Her head has healed rapidly. She was very good and only cried for a minute when the doctor poked her to check her out. We also went for her first walk around the block yesterday evening. She slept through it though:)

This morning was stormy and Avery and I dozed on the couch for a few hours. It was very nice but eventually we got up and around. While Rob was getting a haircut Avery and I walked around Target. Her first trip to Target-big day! I think she thoroughly enjoyed it.

Waiting to see Dr. Blesch

Home again

Playtime

Oh, and Arthur...he has a problem. Some might even say he's obsessed. Rob and I were wrong. We thought he would be disinterested in her. Not so much.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh my gosh how cute is it that Arthur is watching out for her...funny!!!

She gets cuter every day and I'm gald the doc appt went well!

First visit to Target already woo hoo...I'm so glad you're already out and about, that's awesome!!

Call me this weekend if you get a spare moment!!

lehadams said...

Target the first week...you are GOOD!

Mrs. Cup said...

Oh my goodness. So stinkin cute!

Jennifer said...

She is beautiful and I second Lauren's comment, Target in the first week you are already a pro!