Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Day 5

And we're all still alive:) Avery slept part of the night and part of the morning. Being the gentleman that he is Rob let me sleep more. I think it's my turn tonight. We took Avery to the doctor today and when we arrived they told us our appointment is for tomorrow. Miscommunication somewhere but no big deal. Avery got her first bath at home today. She was ok with it as long as water was running on her. Lynn, Drew and the grandparents also visited her today. She slept through most of it though.
Going to the doctor-or not


Avery and Mommy looking halfway human-halfway

Hmmm...not sure about this


Not happy


Good morning

4 comments:

lehadams said...

That halfway human look/feeling gets better....you look great!

What a punkin! She looks so tiny in her big car seat.

And Rob is in the same category with Buster now, Super Dad!

Hugs and kisses to Baby Avery!

Unknown said...

You look great. I know you feel like poo, but you're actually quite luminescent. I really like your hair color, too.

She is ADORABLE! I bet the grandparents are wanting to job in there and spoil her absolutely rotten. Her first bath. How freakin' cute is that? Rob looks like he's adjusting to fatherhood very nicely!

Shannon said...

Oh I think you look just great too. Avery gets cuter every day...I cannot wait to see her again!!!

Mrs. Cup said...

You look fantastic and I am so impressed that you are up and around as much as you are!!!

There isn't much to say about Avery...her beauty speaks for itself! I'm in love. If she goes missing one day don't look in my purse. She's won't be in there! ;)