Monday, May 25, 2009

Goodbye Weekend

What a great weekend. Avery's first Memorial Day weekend flew by, as 3-day weekends are wont to do. We spent it with friends and family and a good time was had by all.

Highlights:

1. Losing umbilical cord. I'll spare you a picture (kidding, I don't have one).

2. Being held by Lynn and LD

3. Going to the mall with Mimi

4. Visiting Great Memaw Thomas and Grandma Terri and Grandpa Bob

5. Having pictures taken

For Mother's Day my mom gave me money to put towards newborn pictures of Avery, so Sunday afternoon Jennifer from Heaven to Earth Photography came over and took some pics. We got a preview and the rest will be coming soon. A was a little cranky, but in spite of that I think we still got some good shots. I think she'll be either sleeping or crying in most of them. Can't wait to see the rest.





2 comments:

Shannon said...

She did such a good job with the pics...even if Avery was cranky she still looks precious!!!

Unknown said...

Very cute!