Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Randoms

A few things:

1. Being home has reaffirmed how much I hate daytime tv...really tv in general for that matter.

2. I am very sad about Rob going back to work tomorrow. Seriously sad. We make a good team. I am afraid I am going to be lonely.

3. Avery was visited by both grandmas today. She loved it.

4. Saturday morning I looked out and saw Arthur, sitting in a chair, barking at something in his domain. Seriously. He stopped barking by the time we got the camera, but proof that it happened:


5. Nothing other than Avery being cute:

3 comments:

Mrs. Cup said...

LOL! Arthur is like an old man just sitting in his chair not bothering to get up and barking orders!

Avery is so cute! Henry was sitting here with me when I watched the video of her and started sniffing the computer screen and coking his head when he heard Rob's voice. Ha!!

Unknown said...

Arthur. He's such a character. I've never even met the dog, but his personality shines through on every pic and video.

Ummm. Can I just say Miss Avery Kate is the cutest little girl EVVVVERRR! And awesome baby talk Daddy!

Unknown said...

Come pick up your award at my blog! NOW!