Thursday, June 28, 2012

Nursery Tour

About 85% complete.  It is all ready for him, I just have a few more things I'd like to put on the walls.

The big blank space above his crib is for his name.  I would like to do something like this:
http://www.harpershappenings.com/2010/04/07/nursery-tour/


















Also, I wanted to hang all the lanterns together but one was just too big, so we put it over the glider.  I might revisit it later.

Lots of toys and books




















Glider and lantern.

Changing table and alphabet decal

Alphabet decal from Etsy 

Diapers, wipes, clothes, diaper bags, more toys


Lanterns from Just Artifacts

Big blank space:(


Breathable bumper from Target
Crib sheet and blanket from Pottery Barn
Crib skirt made by my mom.  Fabric from Jo Ann's (about $7!)

This was going to be his going home outfit but now
I think it's going to be too big. From Carter's.

Little lovies waiting for him

Prints made by a co-worker

Black frames from Big Lot's painted gray 

Curtains from Target

No comments: