Monday, June 25, 2012

Weekend Recap: Birthday Party & Baby Shower

Saturday we went to a birthday party.  Avery said "I hope they have juice!"  Easily pleased.
Zoe, Bryce, and Avery


Not only was there juice, there was cake too.


It was super hot but Avery wanted to play outside all afternoon and evening.  She then wanted to eat dinner at her play set.  Not sure how much she ate and how much Arthur ate...



We had some dessert-still outside...




















Sunday we got up and did a few things around the house and in the baby's room.  Everything is slowly coming together.  I just have to get a few things framed and the room will pretty much be set!

Avery and I got ready to go to the baby shower hosted at Summer's house.

Lynn, A, and Mimi

Being silly with Mimi














Cute cupcakes made by my mom-including the little bears!


She couldn't wait to get her hands on one.
Jennifer & Summer









































The shower was wonderful.  Great food (which I forgot to take a picture of), great family, great friends.  And so many thoughtful and useful gifts for baby boy.  It was so nice of Summer and my mom to put together such a nice shower for me (and baby)!  I actually got all the blankets and such washed and put away last night and all the diapers and wipes stored away in the closet.  We are very close to being totally ready for baby boy!

Which is good, because we have 18 days.

18.

gulp

No comments: