Monday, June 4, 2012

Weekend Wrap-Up

Friday night.  I brought Avery a cupcake leftover from a party we had at work.  I thought it would be fun to have a movie night with popcorn.  It was rainy outside and my back was killing me, so really it was an excuse to lay on the couch.  Next time I'm giving Avery fewer choices, as we (she) ended up watch a Veggie Tales movie.
















Saturday morning the stars aligned to cross an item off the bucket list.  My back felt a ton better and Rob's plans to play golf were canceled, so we headed over to a nearby blackberry farm.  They were supposed to have blueberries too, but they said the birds got to them. So we picked some delicious blackberries.

















We had a lot of fun and picked a few pounds of blackberries.  We spent the rest of the day playing outside.

















Avery helped Rob with dinner.  The "Home Alone" was due to Avery mistakenly thinking we were out of tortillas.

















Sunday we crossed yet another item off the list by visiting the lake.  We had a picnic and played in the water for a couple of hours.
















Later on, Gigi and Pepaw came over for dinner.  Rob grilled a great dinner and we had Pioneer Woman's blackberry cobbler for dessert.  Avery, Rob, and Pepaw fed the horses and Avery showed off her tricycle skills.

Saturday night baby boy was rolling around everywhere.  Of course, he tapered off when I tried to catch it on my phone.  It's sort of like watching paint dry, but if you're into that sort of thing, here you go:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the pictures of you guys! Also, I could definitely see him rolling around. So cute.