Monday, April 6, 2009

Just Add Baby

Avery's room is totally done. Thanks to my mom, Terri and Bob who came over Saturday and helped. I am pleased with how it all turned out. Please note the "custom" lamp shade. Rob covered it with the same fabric that is on the chair that Stephen made. He also pretty much made the wall letters. I helped. I am trying to talk him into opening his own Etsy shop:)

All the clothes, towels, blankets, and burp cloths are washed. We are ready, Avery, anytime is good for us!







4 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute. Tell Rob I said that he's so crafty!

Mrs. Cup said...

I love it!! No kidding...good job Clause!!

Erin said...

It is picture perfect. I bet you feel like the universe has been lifted off your shoulders!! I know I did..it is so funny how a littel room can make such a difference! I am so suprised at Rob's craft skills...who ever knew?? Can't wait to see her!

Shannon said...

Wow it all came together so great...good job everyone!!! I may be recruiting Rob when I need letters of my own : )