Thursday, April 2, 2009

Stay Puft

So I'm getting ready for work this morning. I put on my cream colored sweater because Julie Chin is telling me it's going to be cold and rainy today (*shakes fist at Mother Nature*). Rob looks at me and, in a cutesy voice, says "Awwww, you look like a marshmallow."

Really?? Are you kidding me right now?

After a death stare, he immediately followed it up with "because of the color of your sweater."

Mmmm hmmmm.

And I can assure you I was reminded of my marshmallowness when I walked up to the printer/fax to retrieve something this morning and my belly pushed a button and when I had to turn sideways just to reach items on the Jason's Deli salad bar (Yeah, that's right, I had to go eat a salad after that comment)!

I know he was not intending to be mean and I'm really not upset. But seriously; who says that to anyone let alone someone who is 37 WEEKS PREGNANT?! Even though I'm not mad I don't think I'll be letting him forget this for a while. Because that's the kind of person I am.

Sincerely,

Stay Puft Marshmallow Woman

3 comments:

Unknown said...

My husband inserts foot in mouth atleast twice a day.

Shannon said...

Boys just don't think before they talk...I'll bet you were cute!

Unknown said...

Cute as a button! ;)